- Discuss Iowa’s new law about the use of medical marijuana.
- Identify the pharmacodynamics of medical marijuana.
- Describe the process for selecting an evidence-based practice model that is aligned with your department/organizations operational goals.
- Describe the three phases and 18 steps involved with the Johns Hopkins Model for conducting an evidence based practice project.
- Describe pharmacogenetics testing.
- Apply integration of pharmacogenetics information into clinical practice
- Identify and self-assess for compassion fatigue and burnout.
- Learn how to create a self-care plan and sustain it.
- Discuss trafficking guidelines for the evaluation and treatment of survivors of trafficking.
- Describe ways in which health care providers can identify and assist victims and survivors. Identify survivors of trafficking.
- Review ethical principles that can be utilized to guide decision-making in medical ethics
- Explore the alternative decisions illustrated in each case study and evaluate their ethical implications