RN - Emergency Department New
Story County Medical Center
Story Medical Center in Nevada, Iowa is seeking PRN registered nurses who are interested in working in the emergency department to provide emergent care services to citizens in Story County and central, Iowa. Prefer at least 1 year experience working in an emergency department type setting in a critical access healthcare setting. Story Medical Center offers emergency department support staff that includes in-house paramedics and overlapping nursing shifts. All experience levels are encouraged to apply. Previous ER experience highly preferred.
- 10 hour shifts available
- Shift pay differential available
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Licensed Registered Nurse by the State of Iowa
- Basic computer skills
- Current certifications in BLS, ACLS, PALS required
- TNCC within 1 year of hire date and maintained through employment
- Successful pre-employment screening and background check
- Free continuing education opportunities through Unity Point affiliation
Applicants will need to submit the following documents during the application process.
Story County Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment, post-offer physical and drug screen required.